Monday, October 20, 2003

Woah

I just read Jacob's latest post in his journal and I have realized I feel the same way. I mean I never do anything, and I feel like my friends avoid me sometimes, and when I am around them, I almost doubt their sincerity, because in reality they think I'm the most annoying person in the world. I try to be funny and friendly because that is who I am. I'm just goofy and nice. I don't know. I get that feeling that Jacob has about people being mad at you, but instead of mad it's more like annoying person stay away from him kind of feeling with me.

I don't know. Today was not my day. Packers lost, I found out I"m not rooming with they guys I thought I was, so now I'm back to square one with what to do for next year (I'll probably just end up living in East/West apartments, I'll have to talk to Rob), I couldn't go to the movie with Garrett tonight because I had to go to a flute recital (which was actually in retrospect quite interesting music) for comp class, and I was pretty much depressed the whole day until this evening, and to top it all off, I have a midterm for Secondary Methods tomorrow and I have studied not enough. I'll just have to hope for the best and pray my head off that I don't go crazy these next few days.

I may be driving home after all. Molly's two front tires were flat, so I may be driving Molly and Hilary home instead of Molly taking us. I'll just hitch a ride come Thanksgiving. But that means I need to clean my car. My car inside is dirty. I just vacuumed it two months ago! Not even! And it is filthy. As is my room. Problem is, both car and room, vacuum is very hard to come by. I'll get a hold of one before I go home. I can't wait to go home. I was craving, in the flute recital, specifically, Dykesville Bowl burger and cheese curds. And yes, Dykesville is an actual name of a town about 15 minutes outside of Green Bay but OH MAN their food is good. I'm eating there fo sho this weekend.

No comments: