Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Doing the same assignment twice SUCKS.

Warning, swearing and ranting ahead. For those who aren't used to me swearing and stuff and don't want to read on, I'll give you the G rated version. The computer wouldn't let me do anything in the MIDI lab, so I got really mad. For more specific and raw details, READ ON...






OK I am really pissed off right now. I went to the MIDI lab about 8:30 to do my orchestration assignement, which is orchestrating a piano piece into a wind quartet. It took me a while to find a computer with hyperscribe working but I finally did. So, I am using Finale and I try hyperscribe on this computer and it doesn't work as well as I thought so I thought ok I may as well hand click it in, no big deal. I spend about two hours doing that, maybe a little more, from about 9-11ish or so. I get done, and go to print it. No printing happens. So I ask the guy and he says send it to the faculty computer. I find I am unable to do so because timbuktu is not installed or something on this particular computer. I'm thinking "What is going on here?" So I try to email it to myself through groupwise. The computer freezes (mind you the computer froze about 3 times when I tried to connect to the internet earlier). So I'm about to scream at this thing. I tried both Netscape and IE and both froze the computer. I found Timbuktu in the harddrive but it wasn't connected to any of the other computers. So I got stuck with a piece of SHIT computer. I was ready to throw that piece of shit ass out of the window. It was very hard for me to stay calm. I'm venting right now about that ghetto ass piece of shit computer that wouldn't do shit because it is fucking dumb. Needless to say I am LIVID right now about the whole situation because now I have to redo everything BY HAND or something; I could try using finale notepad on this computer maybe I'll do that. But still I have to do it again. It wasn't easy. And I'm PISSED AT COMPUTER 19. MILLIKIN PEOPLE WHO USE THE MIDI LAB. DO NOT USE COMPUTER 19. IT IS A GHETTO LAME ASS PIECE OF SHIT COMPUTER THAT WILL DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU WANT IT TO DO BECAUSE IT'S A RETARDED MORON.

Thank you for putting up with my lewd comments.

No comments: