Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Why am I so depressed?

Why am I so depressed about not living in the Woods? I mean I'm probably in denial here. I just want to live in a place for a good price and stuff. Eveyrone already has plans which SUCKS. Everyone I asked is either already signed up or doesn't want to live there. The only way I'll live on campus next year is if I get into Oakland and that's about a 1% chance. Otherwise I'll probably live in a house. Garrett was talking about if he doesn't get into Oakland he'll live in a house and so I'd like to live there then. Either that or possibly with Weber; that option still is open to me. Or maybe main street apartments... I talked to Rob and he said it wasn't bad. I do know that it's cheaper than the Woods but you don't get cable or Internet Access. Which sucks. That's why I want to live in the woods because it's off campus and you get both included. So... yeah. I'm kind of bummed. There are only a few rooms left. To be honest I'm kind of mad at Tom and those guys because they didn't tell me until the day before and I brought it up, so they probably wouldn't have told me otherwise... figures. I don't want to live on campus next year because I don't want to pay room and board; I wanna cook.

No comments: