Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Vespers is KILLING me

I have been so exhausted lately. I'm supposed to have a mandatory meeting with MVOP at 6 tonite, but I'm not going. I'm considering not being in MVOP next semester. I'm really thinking about it, and I love it, but it's just takes a lot of time up upon which I can be doing more important stuff. Plus it's not really good for my voice.

Anyways, the real reason I'm not going, and another reason I'm skipping my comp class (the first being we are just working on our compositions anyways) is that CHAMBER IS GOING TO BENNIGANS!!! I have never been to Bennigan's before, and I didn't realize Decatur had one. Green Bay doesn't even have one. So I'd rather go to that, naturally.

My voice is sore right now. I'm resting it, I'm going to try not to talk much and drink lots of water and stuff because I have a voice lesson tomorrow and I'm thinking he's going to make me sing. Plus, Vespers is in THREE DAYS. I want my voice better by the time that comes around. MAN I wish I hadn't lost my brita water bottle. That would make my life a whole lot easier right now.

No comments: