Thursday, December 11, 2003

OOOO I FORGOT COUNTDOWN

Yes my preciousssssss

4 days
3 finals
0 juries!
1 paper (part of a final)
1 time to cheer for the Bears (ever)

So yeah Juries went fairly well today; I sang kind of week but hell I was freaking nervous! BUT I DID WOHIN MEMORIZED COMPLETELY!! And I nailed the birds (which I was happy it was on there since I love that song). So it went pretty well. I also wasn't sick which half the people in there were. But it was funny it was in a line in the front row: me, cory, tony, jacob, and clayton. And we like always had mini-conversations in between songs, or like comforted each other since like every other person was sick; complimented, and laughed at the occasional sexual innuendo (Tony's song "you must meet my wife" the line about coming to life or something......) Jacob of course had that goofy grin on his face anytime he hears a sexual innuendo in an art song or any piece or music for that matter. Our minds were in the gutter.

So yeah I am kind of upset since my orchestration was unable to print out. It's all done; I emailed Dr. Shaw but he didn't respond so I'll just see him at the final tomorrow (if there is one I was thinking this was the final but I think we are going to use the final time to discuss) so that's cool because that way I can finally print it out and show people. I did the entire like 88 measures of that song..... it took me forever but I got it done. And I'm happy.

No comments: