Saturday, December 13, 2003

Juries and other things.

Juries went better than I expected. I got a B-, so that was kind of surprising since one of my friends who did awesome got a C. And Hadi gave me the highest grade an individual teacher has ever given me on a jury so that was kind of cool.

I saw Nunsense II with Garrett today. It was just like Nunsense I. It was alright. I didn't enjoy it as much as Garrett does, mainly because I am not Catholic, but some points were funny (the funniest part was when she was doing impressions and she lifts up the sash over the habit (and it's white underneath) on one side, so she says "Michael Jackson: Before, and After) when she turns her head.

Now the other things. I haven't even been christmas shopping yet, and I'm broke, so I am going to be working my butt off to buy Christmas presents, and hopefully make enough money working and for Christmas to pay off my credit card bill (which is kind of high, not like outragiously high but high enough, and I've used it twice since convincing my parents I wouldn't use it again....) and still have enough spending money for tour since I don't recall if lunches and dinners were included, plus I'm spending a day in Indy so I'm going to be needing money then.

COUNTDOWN
39 hours
2 finals
1 paper
2 rehearsals
1 performance

SURVIVOR ENDS TOMORROW... I can't wait to see next season, they are bringing back people!!!

No comments: