Friday, December 19, 2003

List #1

Over the next few days I've decided to make a series of lists. Here is my first:

Favorite TV sitcoms! (by year order)

1. I Love Lucy. A classic. Still funny 50 years later. Especially the home movies episode :)
2. Dick Van Dyke. Mary Tyler Moore introduced wearing pants to women.
3. The Brady Bunch. That was like the "Full House" of a generation ago.
4. Family Ties. Introduced the world to Michael J. Fox, and how even kids can be conservatives which is cool (although he was somewhat of a yuppie)
5. The Cosby Show. The best sitcom ever (although I Love Lucy comes close.) Randomness and seriousness... GREAT combination not matched yet.
6. Full House. OK I know cheesy city but I grew up with this show and so it was funny.
7. Salute Your Shorts. THE BEST KID'S SHOW EVER.
8. Friends. Of course.
9. Will & Grace. Hilarious.

No comments: