Sunday, December 07, 2003

It's OVER!!

Wow. Yeah I'm so glad this Vespers is over. It's so weird we worked our butts off and it was so hard and we all hated it going into it but now reflecting back on it I have to agree with everyone that this Vespers was pretty awesome. Minus the fact that a lot of us (excluding me thank the Lord) were sick and some couldn't even sing. But we got through it. I'm going to be so sad next year when it's my last vespers.

I just got some really sad news from my mom. My dog is really sick and we are going to have to put her to sleep over the holidays. I don't want to think about it but she is an old dog; we've had her since she was 1 and a half and that was like back in June 1992. So she was born December 1990. She's 13. which is really old for a dog; that'd be like 91 in dog years. So anyways, she was ok while I was home but I guess she has gotten worse; she puked all over our living room while my parents came to visit and my mom is afraid we are going to have to get new carpeting. I don't want to think about it; I'm going to be really sad because Millie was a part of our lives for so long. I remember when we got her... how excited we were... I'm really sad right now not anticipating the emptiness that's going to be in my life... I don't think I'm prepared for such a loss... no one really close to me has died; the only real relatives that have died while I've been alive were two great-grandmas that I didn't really get extremely close to, my great-grandma's sister when I was 4 so I'm the youngest person who remembers her and that's just barely, and a couple other elderly people that I don't know how I'm related to but I didn't really know that well. I'm really not looking forward to that day but I guess it's inevitable.

No comments: