Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Well, I feel much better now. Jacob said that the rooms in Hessler were about the size of Oaklands so that is good; plus it's a fairly nice dorm. No suites, though, so they are floor showers and stuff. But hey what can you do? God has a plan for me there. The dorm is semi-coed... one side is men and the other side is women. Jenny is on Aston 4, and she says the rooms are awesome there... Why didn't Millikin create a guys dorm when they built Aston? Did they figure the guys could just stay at home or something? I love Aston because of the atmosphere, and the old building is sweet. But hey The more I think about it the better Hessler seems.

I spilled pop on my desk again.... I just cleaned it up with soap and water and it looks SO much better. Just a hind of spring cleaning I did... Now if I could only vacuum. I may in a bit.

IT IS SO NICE OUT RIGHT NOW. It is around 60!!!! YES!!! SPRING IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! ::Vivaldi's Spring plays in my head:: da da da da dada daaaaaaaa, dada da da da dada daaaaaa dada da dada da da da da da. :):)

#255 - Ghost Train - Eric Whitacre

No comments: