Monday, March 10, 2003

Well, after today, I don't like Concert Choir so much anymore. There are only like 6 first tenors, and 2 aren't there all the time, and 2 don't seem to care at all about it. It's making me upset. I know some of the people in the choir would rather be somewhere else or not be in choir at all, but for God's sake at LEAST pay attention to the director, and put forth SOME effort, because then you won't need to go over the same part OVER AND OVER again. THAT is the biggest reason I wanted to be in Uchoir at the beginning of the year. Some people are in concert choir because they have to be in a choir, and they are glad to be in concert choir because presumably, you don't need to make as big of a commitment. Well that doesn't mean don't do crap in class!!! I feel truely sorry for the people who are trying their best and giving their all to make up for the people who don't pay attention. ARGH!

Luckily my voice lesson cheered me up some. We started going through the Russian, and it seems like a fun song. I hope to have Garrett record at least some of the accompaniments for my songs before I go home.

Speaking of Garrett, I'm kind of mad at him because he has said he wouldn't mind me as a roommate again next year. I have a really crappy number for room draw, and he has a really good number. Anyhoo, he is asking someone else to be a roommate next year. Now, I normally I guess wouldn't mind this, except that without me, he wouldn't be here in Oakland this year, and now in the opposite camps, he's not returning the favor. I'm in the meantime stuck without a roommate with a not a chance in hell getting into Oakland next year.

#218 - Subdivisions - Rush :)

No comments: