Saturday, March 08, 2003

Well I did a little bit of the stuff on my list, but I'm not going to the library until tomorrow when I have a lot more time. I read about 20 pages of Voices of Protest and I'm going to read more today and a lot more tomorrow. I also started to analyse the inventions. I'm going to finish the rest of the IPA maybe tonight after the concert. Man, I can't WAIT for the concert to be over. The unfortunate thing about this concert is that we are going to be on stage a big chunk of the time so I can't bring homework with. We sing at the beginning and at the end and not in the middle, so I wish we could bring homework with. I could get a lot more done, although it's difficult to do that with an orchestra right in front of you. At least there is always AFTER rehearsal, but I won't get anything done, that is almost guaranteed.

It was absolutely beautiful today. It got up to 65, and it was so nice when I went to rehearsal, but then it was colder when I got out, and now it's down to 35! What's with THAT!?!?!? I hate central Illinois weather. I can NEVER make up it's mind. It's almost spring. It should be 65 from now on. I'm sick of this cold crap. It's bad on my voice and body too. Grr. Oh well.

Well I think I'm going to get something to eat for dinner, and then take a shower and get ready. I have to be there at 7, since concerts in Decatur start at 7:30.

My MP3 collection is ever increasing; I got lots of stuff off of the network. I now have 601 Mp3's.
#170 - Peace Crusaders - Jean-Luc Ponty

No comments: