Thursday, March 06, 2003

I heard Alan Held sing today at a masterclass. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Now I don't normally swear, you who know me, but OH MY GOD. HIS VOICE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I mean, we were in Kaeuper Hall, and you could tell he was holding back, yet already his voice overtook the room. If he sang full voice in there, the room probably would have collapsed on top of us. Wow. And he is a great teacher! He helped the people who got to sing in the masterclass very well.

It was so funny today; we went to John's Hill School to observe. And me, Jacob, and Clayton observed a class (I forget off the top of my head what it is called) but it was for students and their future and they were talking about money and business. Now the guy said he was from Paris, IL, and asked if anyone else was. And one girl raises her hand and says "I'm went to Paris, France!" Hahaha. But that's not the funniest. The funniest was when he asked what other states people have been to:
Florida!
North Virginia!
Atlanta!
Chicago! (which is HILARIOUS because not only is Chicago not a state it is in THIS STATE)
France!
Trenton, New Jersey!
Jamaica!

#99-Into The Lens - Yes

No comments: