Tuesday, March 11, 2003

I AM SO PISSED AT MILLIKIN RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA.

Ok, so when in hell did sophomores get preference over juniors? NEVER. Until you go to milikin. So Garrett goes to get a room; he gets the last single, because the only two other openings for men in Oakland are with freshman. WHAT IS WITH THAT!?!??!?! GRRR..... So, he signed up for the single. What can you do? So now I'm probably going to be living in Hessler, with Freshmen all around me. Seriously, I'm so upset right now I could cry. THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID. OK, WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW? I NOT GOING TO HAVE A CAR NEXT YEAR, SO I HAVE TO LIVE ON CAMPUS, but why not give me a nice dorm room???? I'M A JUNIOR. Sophomores shouldn't have a nicer room, they shouldn't have preference. I'm probably going to live with someone I don't even know, since Hessler isn't a dorm with singles anymore............. I'm so pissed............ dgnsamdg;sdalkgjdfkgnxckjgplsadkgjdkfgjlkdfjglkfgnxcmbn;dflkgjdaklfjglkasjgklsdjfglkjasdlkgjsadfg >:O><:O>:O>:O>:O>:O ::crying::

No comments: