Saturday, August 23, 2003

Well, this is it. My last day in Wisconsin. I should have stopped by Pellitier's one more time before I left but I didn't and I'm going to spend some time with Great Grandma. But tomorrow I go to school WITH MY CAR!!!!! Thank you GOD. So tonight and tomorrow are going to be hell, since tonight we tear down everything and tomorrow I have a long day of driving. Fun fun fun. But hey. At least it's not going to be like last year where we had to move 3498 ton risers in and out.

My time up here in Door County actually went pretty quickly. But I'm REALLY excited to get back to school and see everyone. Cory, Clayton, Jacob, Steph, Garrett, Jenny, Bobby, Becky, Dustin, and all of my other friends. I have missed them SO MUCH. It's so weird. Last year I didn't feel this "school-sick."

No comments: