Friday, August 01, 2003

The surgery went well. I don't remember the actual act, they put me to sleep. I didn't even feel the shot, they froze my arm. That is really nice. I think everyone should do that. I mean, they put freezing cold water on the vein and give you the shot you don't even feel it. Then the last thing I remember, they are like "How are you feeling" and i"M like "I'm still up." I was up for another minute, and the next thing I remember I wake up with gauze on my mouth and stuff and they wheeled me out of the place. I t was really hard to get up. And I peed my pants but you are asleep I didn't even realize I did that until I went home. Kind of embarassing but I"m sure it's normal. And my mouth bled but it stopped before I went to sleep. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought but it's a dull pain. Dull continuous pain sucks. And I can't eat hard stuff yet, but I got me all this pudding, jello, popsicles, meal shakes, etc. So I should be allright.

Tomb raider was cool. I told the popcorn guy to put tons of butter on because it was my last night of solid food for a while. I mean I"m not going to be eating popcorn for a while. SO I thought I'd make it GOOD. It was. THe movie was all right. The first one was better. The next night a guy that my dad played in the band Worlds with came over and I don't rmember him because the last time I saw him I was probably 4. So it was cool but also kind of embarrasing because I had bloody gauze in my mouth. I was still disoriented a little last night. I left bloody tissues on the counter and mom is like "SPENCE!" And other crap. I watched Shanghai Knights. It was good but the first one was better. And I bought rush hour 2. I guess I'm in my Jackie Chan mode for the time being.

I have to start packing for door county today. I hope I"m recovered enough.

No comments: