Sunday, August 10, 2003

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Spencer
-- Birth date: 4/20/83
-- Birthplace: Green Bay, WI
-- Current Location: My current location is Sister Bay, WI, but I commute to Fish Creek WI almost every day
-- Eye Color: green
-- Hair Color: brown
-- Height: 5'7". I think.
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty-o, neighbor
-- Zodiac Sign: Aries or Taurus, depending on which bogus astrology article you read

LAYER TWO:
-- The shoes you wore today: Today I haven't worn any shoes. So how can I say.
-- Your weakness: ADD
-- Your fears: dying too young (meaning dying before I'm 180.)
-- Your perfect pizza: That pizza I make in the breadmaker with italian seasoning and parmeasean in the crust. mmmmm
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: To live to be 180 and to be a great conductor/teacher/dude person
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: lol
-- Your thoughts first waking up: ooooh. why me.
-- Your best physical feature: Physical? Oh WHY physical? I don't know.
-- Your bedtime: Usually around midnight but that is because I work in the morning. On non work days more like 2.
-- Your most missed memory: Being in England.
LAYER FOUR:
-- In love?: Sometimes.
-- Have a weird fetish?: Not really.
-- Prefer a certain position?: I am a virgin.
LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke?: HELL no.
-- Cuss?: When provoked.
-- Sing?: YES.
-- Take a shower everyday?: Usually.
-- Have a crush?: Yes.
-- Do you think you've been in love?: I dont' know.
-- Want to go to college?: No I don't. That's why I'm going there now.
-- Like(d) high school?: Yeah.
-- Want to get married?: YES.
-- Believe in yourself?: Usually.
-- Get motion sickness?: Not often, once in an eon.
-- Think you're attractive?: Once in a while.
-- Think you're a health freak?: Not really, although my metabolism speaks otherwise. Although, I love herbal tea and all natural ginger ale.
-- Get along with your parent(s): Usually.
-- Like thunderstorms?: During the day, or at night when far away. If it's a bad one I get paranoid.
-- Play an instrument: Piano.
LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol?: Yes. 1 Skyy Blue. I LOVE it. More alcohol than a beer but better taste.
-- Smoked?: HELL No.
-- Done a drug?: Prescribed or Over the counter? Yes. Illegal? No.
-- Had Sex?: No.
-- Made Out?: No.
-- Gone on a date?: On a friendly one.
-- Gone to the mall?: Yes.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No
-- Eaten sushi?: No.
-- Been on stage?: Yes.
-- Been dumped?: No.
-- Gone skating?: No.

LAYER SEVEN:
Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing?: No
-- If so, was it mixed company?: No
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated?: No.
-- Been caught "doing something"?: No, because I've never done the implied something if that was the implication.
-- Been called a tease?: No
-- Gotten beaten up?: Yes
-- Shoplifted?: No
-- Changed who you were to fit in?: Not really. Slightly perhaps but I fit in everywhere.

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: Before I'm 30.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: 3 children. Girl names: Sonata, Samantha, and Melody. Guy names: Ian, ......... I don't know. Guys names are harder.
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: I don't know.
-- How do you want to die: As the oldest man in the world.
-- Where do you want to go to college: Yeah Millikin is out of the question.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: A famous conductor. But then again, I'm never really going to grow up because that means getting old.
LAYER NINE:
In a girl...
-- Best eye color?: doesn't matter.
-- Best hair color?: doesn't matter.
-- Short or long hair?: doesn't matter
-- Height: doesn't matter.
-- Best weight: doesn't matter.
-- Best articles of clothing: doesn't matter.
-- Best first date location: doesn't matter.
-- Best first kiss location: lips.
LAYER TEN:
-- # of drugs taken illegally: 0
-- # of people you could trust with my life: I could count them on my hands.
-- # of CDs that I own: Like 100 but I have more mp3s
-- # of tattoos: 0
-- # of piercings: 0
-- # of scars on my body: 1 tiny one
-- # of birthmarks: quite a few
-- # of things in my past that I regret: that I wasn't more outgoing

No comments: