Friday, August 22, 2003

Ryan, thanks for making me take another survey :-p

Five details about you:
[x]I am a Christian
[x]I'm obsessed with music
[x]I love blue especially cerulean
[x]I'm a vocal music ed major
[x]I have a lot of quirky likenesses

Five details about your appearance right now:
[x]Khaki colored shirt
[x]Khaki shorts
[x]Bare feet
[x]Hair is damp and getting longer (I'm growing it out or attempting to since I"m not getting a haircut until october I think)
[x]Glasses

Five things you did today:
[x]Woke Up
[x]Showered
[x]Computered
[x]This sucks because this is the morning
[x]Watched TV

Five memorable things that happened in the last year (in no real order):
[x]Went to See FFH and PC3 (May 2003)
[x]Got 3 jobs (Summer 2003)
[x]I sang with an opera star (March 2003)
[x]I was intruduced to Homestar Runner (November 2002)
[x]I saw Troy win the feature for the first time (not his first time, first time I saw him win (June 2003))

Five things that everyone should know about you:
[x]I am very nice
[x]I do not smoke, I drink very rarely and swear rarely
[x]I am waiting until I'm married
[x]I have a wide variety of musical tastes
[x]I have ADD

Five favorite bands...currently:
[x]Rush
[x]After Dark
[x]Anything really Prog Rock
[x]U2
[x]DC Talk

Five favorite movies:
[x]Misery
[x]The Red Violin
[x]The Matrix
[x]Enter The Dragon
[x]Lord of the Rings

Five things that make you happy:
[x]Hanging out with my friends
[x]Music
[x]Laughter
[x]Knowing I'm going to like what I'm going to school for
[x]Knowing where I'm going

Five things that disgust you:
[x]Smoking
[x]Chicken
[x]How everything is becoming about sex (look at the media lately)
[x]People openly and loudly talking about their sex life in intimate details. (I thought that was private stuff...)
[x]Satan

Five things that impress you:
[x]God (How can someone say that he didn't create this earth. So many things that we take for granted or don't even notice couldn't just be that way because.)
[x]The Packers (Yes, some packers do take pay cuts to stay on the team, plus so many are great role models for kids and a lot are Christians)
[x]My family
[x]Computers
[x]Music Ed Students (Going through all that hell in school just to be in school again)

last cigarette: Never
last car ride: Me driving? last night home. Me riding? A couple of days ago with grandma
last kiss: None intimate, although Ashley and Jenny kissed me at midnight on New years...
last good cry: Last month when I got into a fight with my mom but she wasn't even there (when she got mad at me because I forgot to tell dad to call her and she didn't know where to go but she was there anyway and kept hanging up on me)
last library book checked out: The Age of Anxiety Score, I think. Maybe it was something else for school.
last movie seen: Tomb Raider 2
last book read: Armageddon (I'm reading East of Eden now)
last cuss word uttered: yesterday
last beverage drank: Water this morning
last food consumed: Rice Krispie treat
last phone call: Mom
last tv show watched: Rocko's modern life (when nicktoons were GOOD...)
last time showered: About an hour ago...
last shoes worn: Lees (they are brown shoes, kinda dressy)
last cd played: A cd I made with lots of songs I like on it
last soda drank: Pepsi
last thing written: Just some random thoughts
last key used: Car key
last word spoken: Something to Grandma I don't remember, who pays attention to that?
last sleep: Last night from about 2 to 9
last IM: It was a few days ago
last weird encounter: I saw Angela at the mall for like the first time in 3 years
last ice cream eaten: Cookies and Cream
last time wanting to die: Never (I don't wanna die)
last time in love: Never really, except for crushes
last time hugged: Gina hugged me when I said yes to working her shift earlier this week.... I think that was it otherwise it was someone in myfamily
last time scolded: It was probably at work...
last time resentful: I don't know... some day I was in a bad mood
last chair sat in: This one
last lipstick used: When a few years ago my sister and my two girl cousins dressed me up as a girl (I dont' know why I let them do stuff like that)
last underwear worn: blue underwear
last bra worn: Thank God it didnt go that far...
last shirt worn: I wore my class of 01 shirt to bed
last time dancing: I remember dancing but I dont' remember where... it wasn't that long ago
last poster looked at: the posters they have on the wall at the auditorium
last show attended: FFH
last webpage visited: A forum
one minute ago: Still doing this survey
one hour ago: In the shower
one day ago: Working at the PMF
one week ago: Working at the PMF
one year ago: Working at the PMF...

No comments: