Monday, August 25, 2003

Well I have resolved my problem with the 14 credit problem.

I have emailed Jeremy Brunk about taking Intermediate Composition instead of Beginning, and that may up me to 2 credits. It said one or two but I don't know how that works.

I am going to take Orchestra/Instrementalization. That is 2 credits. I figure hey if the chance arises where I may conduct an orchestra I'd like to be able to read scores or something like that. Or compose a symphony, like I have started to do. It's about 8 measures done with violin, viola, and cello. Maybe it will be done by the end of the year or something!

I am also going to be taking either Vocal Jazz or Tudor Voices, which is 1 credit.

So, I will end up with 17 or 18 credits. Which is more respectable.

----------

OK on to other news. I left my backpack at home. AHHH. Especially to mom. So she is mailing it to me.

IV party was awesome. Ultimate frisbee is tomorrow! I got an IV shirt FINALLY! YAYAYAYAYAYAY.

Um ok I think that's it. Oh yeah there are these stars on my ceiling that the guy before left so that's weird. Ok bye.

No comments: