Friday, April 04, 2003

Well, I started over playing all of my non-Christmas mp3's... I'm at an even 650 and so I'm most likely not going to add anymore to that. So here:

#1 Orinocco Flow - Enya

When I pressed shuffle I went through like the first 35 tracks and they are in a really good order. So I'm glad.

MVOP's concert is tomorrow so we had rehearsal for that tonight. It went really well. The shirts are awesome. During the rehearsal, Grandpa and Barb showed up, like they said they would. I was glad they found the campus and church all right. After the rehearsal we went to Tater's and talked about a lot of stuff. It was good. Then I showed them my room. And then after they left, I called home and talked to dad first, and then like 10 minutes later mom said she'd call back so I basically told everything I told to dad to mom... so yeah my voice is tired. Which isn't that good because I need as much of my voice as I can because of tomorrow. Oh well. I'm sure everything will go SUPER well. I have decided now that because my workload is so light next semester I will be in the choir for sure at least one more semester.

No comments: