Saturday, April 12, 2003

Last night was AWESOME. IV had a game night, and we played Mafia. OH MAN I LOVE THAT GAME!!! So I played mafia for about 5 1/2 hours last night. It was so much fun. I was Mafia like 4 times it was hilarious. I know it's 10:30 in the morning but I SO want to play again. It was hilarious how everyone was accusing everybody of being mafia. I learned quickly that it's better to stay a little more quiet, and even form alliances. People were forming trust bonds, touching each other so they could vouch for each other not being mafia. One game got down to 4 people. It was a REALLY close game that time. But it took forever. I was mafia that game but I was voted off, and I was hoping my mafia partner would win and she almost did (she was SO GOOD). Around 11 some people left and we had to move because we can't be very loud in Oakland 2 lounge because there are rooms on that floor,so we moved to Hessler, and then we ordered pizza. After playing what seemed like the longest game of Mafia, we got the pizza. We ate, but we had a scare when Jen started choking. Caleb saved her life. God was in there last night. But after that we played mafia again and it was just so much fun.

I'm going to see FFH! They are coming to Millikin May 10th! Unfortunately, I can't get tickets at the box office, which I think is kind of stupid. So I either have to get them online or from the radio station (I have no idea where it is) so I'm going to get them online. Me and Stephanie are going to get there really early so we are in the front row. It's going to be so much fun.

My goals for today are to get some more of my paper done, finish my program notes, clean my room at least a little, maybe go to the store, but make sure I'm not sitting at the computer all day.

#101 Your Love ~ The Outfield

No comments: