Friday, April 11, 2003

Forgot about this morning. My bad. OK. Garrett got carnations for his role in Jekyll and Hyde, and he didn't have a vase, so he put it in the toothbrush holder, and then set it on top of the TV. It's fallen like three times already, so you'd think he'd change the location. No. He keeps it on top of the TV. I'm not saying that it's his fault for what happened this morning, but the thing is it's just not a stable place to be putting flowers.

The flowers spilled backwards while I was trying to wipe off the layer of dust that settled on the TV monitor. Not much water fell out. It's was more of an annoyance. But when I turned the TV on, it looked like a widescreen movie but a white screen. Then the back of the TV started to smoke a little. I turned the TV off and was like SHIT. I BROKE THE TV. So I'm trying to blow-dry out the water and stuff. Wish me luck.

#42 Lord of the Dance ~ Steven Curtis Chapman

No comments: