Wednesday, April 30, 2003

I'm still bored, so I'm going to write another entry with some thoughts.

What do I have to do before next week? I have to transcribe two journals from notes in notebooks, and write one paper on a book, and meet with Dr. Forbes. Monday I have my piano final. And my last lesson with Dan. That is going to suck. Dan has seriously helped me SO MUCH and I'm really mixed on him leaving; on one hand, it's a great opportunity for him, both jobwise and personally because then he can settle down and have kids. On the other hand, he won't be here helping people. SO MANY have said that he has been awesome. I'm going to remember every single thing he taught me. He taught me more than Cynthia did, and when I left school last year I thought SHE taught me a lot. In fact, Dan has taught me so much more. At least I'm working with Terry Stone next year. He's good.

I'm just pondering my job opportunities for the summer. The music festival is a lock; I'm for sure working there again. Which is good. It was a fun job surrounding me with something I love doing and it's good money. The thing is May, June and July I ahve no set job which really sucks because jobs are so scarce in GB right now. Mom is going to pay me for mowing the lawn. UWGB has NEVER gotten back to me about working the music camps which really pisses me off. Hopefully they will give me a job, or Mom will talk to Mark about letting me work for him for a while because that pays really good money as well. I could use that job. Seriously, I don't know if I will have a job here because I don't really have a means for transportation. I'm going to try working at KFAC as an usher or something. If that doesn't work out, I"m going to try getting a job at someplace walking distance; maybe Dollar General or something. Hey at least it's money. And experience that will look good on my resume.

I'm still psyched about seeing FFH! That's a week and a half away and me and Steph can't stop talking about it.

#210 The Revealing Science of God ~ Yes

No comments: