Wednesday, April 30, 2003

It's nice out, but we are under a severe thunderstorm watch. Wonder if it will storm. I had my choir audition today, and as last year it went really well, but I just hope that the shortness of it doesn't mean anything; I want to be in UChoir so bad next year and if I'm not I will throw a fit. It wouldn't be fair if I wasn't called back, because my choir voice is totally different than my solo voice, and I want to show I can blend. I want to be in the top choir. All my friends are in it. And there is that sense of community the other choirs don't have. Oh well. I also gave blood today. It went well. Finally I got to give blood.

MILLIKIN NEEDS TO TURN ON THEIR DAMN AIR CONDITIONING NOW. I overslept through my alarm AGAIN. I'm just thinking it's because of the heat and lack of air circulation. I couldn't get to sleep last night because it was so hot and humid. I HATE this, and I'm thinking that Dr. Keagle thinks that I'm slacking off right now. Hopefully I'll wake up for Friday to explain to him what has been happening, and hopefully by that time the AC will be on. Grrr.

#201 Say the Words (Now) ~ DC Talk

No comments: