Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Oh! I just remembered my seriously bizarre dream I had. I was working for Mr. Schonke, but it wasn't his house it was a farm house, and there was a tornado warning, so we went into the cellar which was like a finished basement. After that me and some other people I don't know who were driving and we were in Brussels and there were these Mexicans at the Red Owl. They had a black truck with one of those things that shone blue underneath. Anyway, about a minute after we pass them at the red owl, they pass us, driving like 180 mph, and trying to get up a hill. A very steep hill. They don't make it, and then they go backwards and lose control, doing flips and flying past our car backwards almost hitting us, but not, and landingin the bushes. The next day we were in an office giving testamony and the guy's wife is there and she was saying how she got drunk quite a bit and that was when my alarm went off.

Does anyone have the significance of that dream? This is one of the weirdest dreams I had in my life.

No comments: