Friday, July 18, 2003

[a]ge: 20, first year not as a teen in 7 years.
[b]estfriend: I don't have a BEST friend, all my friends rock
[c]hoice of meat: Fish. Espeically perch. Otherwise, if you want a red meat, steak.
[d]ream date: Just a date with anyone probably.
[e]xciting adventure: I dont' know!!! I haven't had anything too exciting yet except maybe surviving soy city ghettoville decatur, IL where there's nothing to do and living to still have fun.
[f]avorite food: Pizza from Jakes.
[g]reatest accomplishment: Uh, doing as well in school as I have.
[h]appiest day of your life: Probably that one time I was happy all day.
[i]nterests: Music, Singing, Homestar Runner, Music, ATHF, Music, Books, Computers, Music, Singing, Singing, Music, and Singing and not least GOD.
[k]ool aid: Cherry.
[l]ove: God, Family, Friends, Fanta, Candy, Music, Music, Music, Music, Singing, and Millikin.
[m]ost valued: God, Family, Friends, and Music.
[n]ick name: Spence or Splent (if I'm on a message board.)
[o]utfit you wore today: Jeans, a button up shirt, and my New Balance shoes that get more and more worn out daily.
[p]izza topping(s): PEPPERONI, BABY!
[q]uestion asked to you the most: What are you DOING?
[r]adio station(s): 90.1 WORQ Q90 FM. I Q, Do You? Also 93.5, 105.7, 106.7 Classic Rock Stations, and 95.9, 98.5 and 101.1 Just Rock and Pop Stations.
[s]port: Watching? Football (go Pack). Playing? Basketball.
[t]elevision show(s): Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Star Trek Voyager, Keeping Up Appearances, Friends, Will and Grace, Home Improvement, and ATHF.
[u]r favorite song(s): Subdivisions by Rush, Yours Is No Disgrace by Yes, Lux Arumque, Water Night and Cloudburst by Eric Whitacre, and COUNTLESS others.
[w]here you live: Green Bay, WI
[x]yz?!: How about YYZ by Rush?
[y]ear born: 1983
[z]odiac sign: Either Aries or Taurus, depending on the astrologist. That's how I know astrology is a hoax, if they can't decide my sign, it's not true!

No comments: