Thursday, January 26, 2006

Washington again today, and Aria makes me so mad. The system called me at 5:30 this morning and usually the phone is right by my bed. I usually know it's there. But it wasn't today, it was in Aria's room and she was freaking sleeping on it. I got so mad at her... I still am... but you know. So I missed the call, another sub was called, and Ginger had to cancel that and call me in to sub. So that was weird. But it's all taken care of. I'm still mad at Aria though. The fact remains that she had my phone in her room when she has a phone of her own in there. She makes me so mad sometimes. So I don't know.

RANDOM THOUGHTS
Dream Theater tickets still are not posted on ticketmaster and that makes me a little ticked.
Aria owes me $175 for her new phone and she said she was going to pay me yesterday and she hasnt' yet.
I'm hungry.
I want to go to sleep right here and now.
I get cheese curds from the Dykesville bowl tomorrow because I'm teaching at Wequiock which is like halfway there.
Um.
I'm wearing my new denim blazer today.
In fact I'm wearing lots of new stuff for the first time today.
The end.

No comments: