Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm subbing at Preble today after subbing at Red Smith yesterday. Yesterday was easy, today is easy. I"m loving it.

I got like 0 sleep last night... I couldn't sleep at all until like 3:30am. It was awful. So I ended up getting like 3 hours sleep... thank God I had a nap earlier in the day. I think that's what I'm running on right now. It's awful. I'm so tired.

And all I can keep thinking of is that job application and how I'm hoping that I get it and that they will call for an interview today even though I'm almost positive they won't today. They probably will on Tuesday. I applied for another job in Geneva, IL... it's a middle school position. I still have to apply for the job in Kaukauna, WI, and La Salle, IL. And it's only January! I'm not worried if I don't get a job right. Although, if I do, that would rawk.

I believe that is all.

No comments: