Saturday, May 10, 2003

WHAT AN AMAZING CONCERT!!!!!!!!!

OK. The FFH concert seriously kicked butt and rocked my world. I got to KFAC at 1:35 and there was already a line forming. We ended up in the 4th row but the seats were absolutely awesome and the bands could see us. Paul Coleman actually made fun of Stephanie because she was crazy (no joke it was so hilarious). So me, Stephanie, Sarah, and Nicole were all sitting together for like an hour before the show started. I got a necklace and an FFH picture for them to sign. Then after that Go Fish sang the national anthem, then Paul Coleman Trio came out and just ROCKED. THEY WERE AWESOME. They got the audience involved big time. And that's when he made fun of Stephanie, he was playing and he looked at her and she was going nuts. They played a good set, and then FFH came out and Steph was just like freaking out and I knew so many of the songs. Sarah had to move because we were so close to the speakers because they were hurting her chest. But they rocked. Then there was intermission. Then Go Fish came out and were awesome. They did a short set of like 4 songs, but one I knew and I didn't realize they did it. I guess they aren't as well known south of Chicago, because that was what it sounded like when they explained. Then FFH came out again and totally rocked, and after the last song they encored with Paul Coleman Trio with this awesome southern gospel tune. Then the concert was over. That was it in a nutshell.

We found out that they weren't signing autographs until after the night show so we went back and did that and I GOT MY PICTURE WITH FFH AND PAUL COLEMAN TRIO. THAT WAS SO COOL they were interacting with everyone, talking to them, saying hi, nice to meet you. IT WAS GREAT. UNFORGETTABLE CONCERT and I want to go to another concert this summer. Maybe I'll go to Lifest or some other festival if I have time. But it was so awesome. I'm going to be talking about it all day tomorrow...

No comments: