Monday, May 12, 2003

Well, today is over. But it was fun.

I went to Molly's surprise birthday party at Fairview Park with Bobby. Shanan was already there and we helped her set up. It was very windy, and the balloons she had tied to the pop flew away so she got pissed and said "Schiesse" alot. Then Molly and Joe showed up and she was surprised. A little later we were all playing frisbee and football and it was fun because it was so windy. Me and Shanan went on the swings and she was like "Dude, are they fucking with my car?" and I being the gross guy I am said, "Probably, the gas tank hole is big enough." Then a few of us got on the roof of the pavillion, but someone saw us and talked to the park ranger and he kicked us out of the park which is stupid because even though he was looking out for our own interests he could have just said don't do that again. So the party moved to Shanan's apartment, where everyone proceeded to throw the football or Mollys yoyo thing at people's crotch. Tade got me in the balls with the football I was so mad so for the rest of the day I was trying to get him back. Then after that we went to the caf and they were playing hockey with spoons and the top of the salt shaker it was hilarious. So that's the party in a nutshell. Leaing out many details, but I have to go to bed because my last final is at 8. About 10 hours before I go home!

No comments: