Thursday, May 22, 2003

FUCK THE WORLD.

Sorry for all the swearing but I am so fucking stressed otu right now it's not funny. I'm not myself. I'm crabby every afternoon. I'm working my butt off doing all these jobs and then I get home and everyone is asking me the same questions about what I did and what to me is totally unimportant and doesn't serve a purpose for talking about and asking me to do this and that and I never really get a chance to relax and all of a sudden recently I"m so crabby snapping off at everyone in my family, not getting good sleep, and this stupid allergy doesnt' help things. It's like the shitty side of me has come out. Where is normal me? I don't like this one bit, but I don't know what's wrong with me to fix it. It maybe because I"m stressed out and everyone knows I need money but don't realize that I'm just burned out already. Even on my "day off" from the lawn guy, I went in to work for mom, and then the afternoon after my interview I mowed the lawn for dad. It's like every single moment I should have free I'm working even harder. And I'm sure everyone appreciates it but my body sure doesn't and I'm just stressed out at everyone and just need a day to relax. Well that day sure isn't tomorrow because I have to work again. THANK GOD THERE IS A "THREE DAY WEEKEND".

No comments: