Thursday, May 08, 2003

Well, I took my first two exams today; I think I did all right on them. I hope I do better than I think I did on them. I got a B+ on the conducting part of the conducting exam, but the written portion I had a blank for some of the terms and I got them confused with the other classes of terms. Hopefully I did better than I think I did.
COUNTOWN:
1 jury
3 exams
2 days until FFH
4 days until I go home
Still on #400

It is raining AGAIN. We have seriously been getting rain like every day for the last few days. Storms and rain. And we are going to be getting more storms today and probably tomorrow. We were under a severe thunderstorm watch and we didn't get any but we were on the edge of that watch and now we are like right in the middle of a tornado watch and I'm wondering if that makes it more likely later we will get storms and tornadoes.

No comments: