Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I HATE DAYS LIKE THIS

Today was a horrible day. Culminating from yesterday. Every teacher decides to assign a paper or something and chooses the class before the class when it's due to either assign it or explain it in detail. So I have two papers due tomorrow. Plus I had the stupid management plan for ed psych, plus stuff for choral tech, plus the teach STILL hasn't called me back, plus some other stuff... I'm just so stressed out I want to scream.

AHHHHHH!!!

There that's a little better.

Anyway something that made me laugh for the first time in two days was something Vanessa said

Me: I said "shit" and I was like "yes I swore I'm so stressed out I swore"
Me: And someone was like "Even thogh that's not really a swear word"
Vanessa: you know, it's wierd, i wonder who actually decided that those are "bad words"
Vanessa: cause it's not like the bible says "thou shalt not say the word shit"

And then Dr. Forbes told us about how Dr. Holmes left for a festival in Iowa early this morning, and he rented a car because he doesn't like taking his car out of town or something. 15 minutes after he left they called the school and said the festival is cancelled. 5 hour drive. Wow.

OK back to the crapload of homework... I leave in about 41 hours for spring break.

No comments: