Monday, March 22, 2004

El Breako de Primavera

What a break so far. After some weird driving mishaps I got home safe and sound Thursday night and we had lasagna and it was soooooo good. Then Friday we did pretty much nothing... I worked that was it.

Saturday was a good day. I called Ashley and we went to Kavarna and caught up with what was going on. It was her last day on spring break as she had to go back to Iowa the next day. A couple of other friends showed up and we played Set. Then Jenny and her boyfriend showed up and we went to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It was really really good. And I put a link in there. I'm like Katie now.

Sunday Grandma came and we went to church and then we went shopping and then me and dad watched the badgers lose in a nailbiter (Stupid Pitt). So my bracket is totally screwed up as is everyone else's I'm sure.

Today I went to the dentist and I learned I brushed too hard.

The end.

Wait! Crap. OK Blog entry part deux

I AM GOING TO SEE RUSH ON JUNE 7TH IN MILWAUKEE BECAUSE IT IS MY 21ST BIRTHDAY PRESENT YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I AM SO EXCITED AWESOME AWESOME DJGLSKJGLDSLF!!!!!!11

OK now the end

No comments: