Wednesday, December 11, 2002

I haven't done some of these in a while so I thought I'd do a few!
You are Civilian Calvin!
You don't get to travel much outside your neighborhood, but you still manage to get in plenty of trouble. When you're not acting up, you like to wax philosophical.
Take the What Calvin are You? Quiz by contessina_2000@yahoo.com!

Ahh Calvin!!!



Grover%20on%20E
Which Sesame Street Muppet's Dark Secret Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla


I'm Grover on Ecstacy. lol. I think Grover is the best Sesame Street character anyday. Grover can kick Elmo's butt. Elmo is just annoying but Grover is awesome (Cookie Monster is a close second)




which song describes you the best?


This is interesting... I think this song is OK but I don't like it that much....
There was another one that described your musical genre but none of the questions fit me! Like "Who do you like out of these people" and they had aaliyah, britney spears, blind guardian, eminem, linkin park, daft punk. I don't like any of them (I have no idea who Blind Guardian is though so maybe I like them but I don't know.)




Which Magical Order Are You In?

brought to you by Quizilla

This is interesting.... I don't distance myself from others though I am not very social...


Which Season are you?


Even though the question about makeup through me off I love winter :)




You are 27% geek



You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator.

Normal: Tell our geek we need him to work this weekend.

You [to Geek]: We need more than that, Scotty. You'll have to stay until you can squeeze more outta them engines!

Geek [to You]: I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain, but we need more dilithium crystals!

You [to Normal]: He wants to know if he gets overtime.

Take the Polygeek Quiz at Thudfactor.com


Lol this is funny. I guess I am a little geeky but not a lot I'm pretty normal.





take the which one of the trading spaces cast are you? quiz!


I actually played around with this a little because I wanted to be Frank. I haven't yet seen a room he did that I didn't like and my mom remodeled the upstairs bathroom after his Mexican kitchen (the one with the sarape on the ceiling).

No comments: