Thursday, December 12, 2002

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was at this mass christmas concert with lots of choirs there, including UChoir. I went with Garrett and we arrived on time, but Garrett was in the wrong place because he began singing and everyone around him was a bass. After this one big chord the floor started moving in a circle. When it reached stairs I went down them, and then I noticed all these kids floating and I wanted to float so some kid began carrying me and then I started to float and fly through the air!!!! It was awesome. Then Dr. Forbes saw me (he saw me last time I levitated in another dream) and then I started to go down because floating I guess makes you dizzy. And then when I was on the ground I swore him to secrecy.

Why do I have these weird dreams?

No comments: