Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Hell week day three:

Actually this rehearal wasn't so bad. The funniest thing was seeing Giovanni go nuts because we had to go back and forth practicing the logistics. Actually he and Kurt were standing on the edge of the risers where two risers met and he's like "OK, I'm standing on the riser's buttcrack." And I said "Well Kurt is straddling the riser's buttcrack." And it was so funny.

The highlight of the evening was when everyone sang happy birthday to my great-grandma on camera!! Last night when I asked Dr. Holmes said "Let me think about that" and earlier when I told Chris he said that, he said "which means no." I brought the camcorder just in case and he did it and she is going to love it!!!!! I can't wait. Well off to class. I can't wait until this is over!

No comments: