Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Wow. I'm starting to get run down. I want to go home. But only 6 more days!!!!! YEAH!! Sometimes i feel like I can't remember anything I need to do... I'm actually doing a lot better with that than last year... but I always forget to write stuff in my planner. What good is a planner if you forget to write in it? Oh well. I got an 83 on my Physics test... which is really good after I heard some of the other grades on it. That was a hard test because there was SO much information we needed to do... And my piano test was fine.

I'm starting to get ready for Christmas! I got a christmas desktop theme on my computer and lights on my tree and listening to Christmas music.

MUSIC I AM LISTENING TO:Three Ships by Jon Anderson

See? I love that album by Jon Anderson. i also like Mannheim Steamroller and jazzy Christmas songs like "Christmas Is Coming" by Vince Guaraldi. But it's like 50 out right now. I want snow.

Busen brought his snake to choir today. It was sweet! It is a baby python. It's 2 feet long now and when he got it in the summer it was like a foot long and it will grow to like 8 feet. It's so cool. I wouldn't mind having a snake for a pet.

No comments: