Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Another weird phone call happened since my last entry... this time it was Bill Clinton urging us to vote Democrat. Yeah, too bad that both me and Garrett are both Republicans and that I already voted absentee....

I'm glad I voted absentee mostly I guess because then all the people who lost would have lost by more. Man. Jim Doyle won for governor over McCallum. I was so mad when I saw that this morning. Also, the lady who was running for attorney general won over the republican guy. The other people I voted for won, like Mark Green and Judy Krawchik. But the big one makes me mad. What's weird is that Illinois had the same thing happen to them. Rob Blagoujech won over Jim Ryan, and Lisa Madigan over Joel Burkett. Same parties, same seats, even same gender! Weird... Jakes blaming the democratic thing on Chicago... I can see why because Chicago voted like 500000 votes for Blagojevich and 125000 for Ryan... I'd like to see if Madison and Milwaukee voted for Doyle. Yep same in Milwaukee and Madison... Man southern Wisconsin is totally Democratic. That's the same it was for 2000 as well! What's the deal with that? Why does everyone in big cities like Democrats? Green Bay won Republican. That's comforting.

No comments: