Saturday, November 23, 2002

This was my away message last night:

Dude I just got back from James Bond. Holy wow. Awesome movie and it was so hilarious. The funniest line was when Halle Berry was looking through binoculars and then she sees vehicles and says "Vehicles." And then Erick leans over to Brad and says "Boy, that's obvious!" Or something like that. HAHAHA!!! That was awesome. Have a good night I don't know what I am doing now. I could be sleeping. I could be at the computer. I could be watching infomercials on TV. Or watching another movie. Who knows? But fun times tonight.

OK. Then I went to sleep. I had this weird dream that I went to jail. I don't remember how I got in there, but Emily bailed me out because she was now a big broadway star and could afford my bail. So I go up to the desk and ask what day it is and it is June 10, 2005 or something like that. And I was in shock. I was 22. I wasted 2 1/2 years of my life in jail. And I cried about that, not because I was out. Weird stuff. Anyway the world had completely changed and Emily had this huge convertable that fit like 12 people in it, two in each seat. It was weird. Ok well there's my weird dream for this week I guess...

No comments: