Sunday, November 10, 2002

AFter a beautiful weekend of fairly warm warmth, it's starting to get cold again. And another weekend gone by with not much done ;). I did some stuff but I was going to work on my paper and never really did; that shows how much willpower I have. I did go observe at the nursing home, and sang with MVOP at a church, and VESPERS REHEARSAL #1. But that's it. Except for going to Kroger twice; once at like 5 and once at like 2 in the morning with Bobby. The grocery store is so weird at 2 in the morning. There is like no one in there! bobby was afraid of the lady behind the counter because last time he went at 3 in the morning and she was really crabby but she was nice this time so that's good. Dad finds out tomorrow if he is one chosen to sing with Ray Charles tomorrow! That would be so awesome if I could do that. But vespers will have to do. And we are singing Eric Whitacre and they are not :). OH MAN this song Lux Arumque is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I want a copy to keep forever. Now I know why Cory is obsessed with him ;). OK well I'm going to work on my paper now.

No comments: