Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Today has been a good day. I saw the opera it was good but Garrett was supposed to be in it and I saw him for one second and that is when he was moving the throne... I don't know. Anyway I got an A- on my conducting lab from FORBES!!! That generally means I did pretty dang well. Good. Then I find out I don't have to teach for music ed! At least not by myself... the whole class will be there and Dr. Shields will do most of it!!! And I sang in Masterclass and did well, and he did well in Vocal Jazz. Good day today. I'm happy. Tomorrow will be awesome because tomorrow I don't have choir! The only problem with that is since I don't have choir after about 4:30 (pending how long my lab will be for physics) I will have nothing to do for about 14 hours until I leave to go home with Molly at about 6 in the morning Thursday. I can't wait to be home!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: