Sunday, October 20, 2002

I'm back now... I don't want to be back. The weekend went by WAYWAYWAY too fast. Oh well.

I got sick on the way home. Like puking sick. It was not fun. Poor Molly had to pull over off teh interstate like 3 times for me to vomit. And then on the way home from Molly's I puked up the Sprite I drank. But for the stomach flu do you know what works? WARM COCA-COLA. It can't be cold because it will make your stomach contract and you will throw up again. And it can't be Pepsi or generic brand or whatever because that isn't as acidic... Coke will kill the bacteria. And it works wonders I attest to it.

Friday I visited school and went to a musical rehearsal because I most likely won't be going to the musical... I am still clinging to the 1% chance that I can go. I will look everywhere for a way to go. But I got 2 of my observation hours down!

Saturday night we made a power run to Door County because Aria wanted to go to this dance in Sister Bay because these 3 boys she met at Marina Fest wanted to see her... I don't know but Vanessa went along and they had fun.

And the way back was much better than the way up. I was not sick. But I wanted to stay home! I still want to be at home. Oh well I'll be home in a month for thanksgiving and shortly after that I will be seening my family for vespers and like a week and a half after that is Christmas break. OK I have to finish unpacking and then I have to eat and then study for midterms.

No comments: