Sunday, October 13, 2002

I saw Red Dragon last night with Don... it was very good but it gave me a weird dream, of course lol. This was my dream. I dreamed that people started to act really weird; it started small, like I was in a chemistry class and the teacher said "Move this to the right" and I said "You said yesterday to the left and only to the left!" and he got all mad at me. Then people started saying sex was awesome and stuff... people were saying "sex sex sex sex sex!" So I went over to the Golden Girls house (I knew them apparently and they also lived in Decatur even though they are a walk away from the beach!) and Betty White was weird but the rest were fine and the one lady said that Revelation was starting. So I thought yeah it all adds up. But then I went to Mills Hall and it was totally different; There were no doors there were curtains on the doors and it was totally different! And everyone was crazy! So with some other people's help I was going to blow it up because everyone in there was weird or something and so I rigged a wick that would last a half hour so I could get everything I needed out. Clothes, books, other stuff. The thing that would blow it up were Two tomato slices and close to the end someone yelled "Hey I'm not eating these tomatos!" or something. But I just got out in time when it blew up and it was totally weird and I would never do something like that in real life. Bizarre.

Now I'm going to church. And then I will be watching the Packer game!

No comments: