Wednesday, October 09, 2002

I had this weird dream. Brad Holmes told me I had to do a speech. There were like 3 people doing one. Well I was gone when it was my turn and then I showed up so I stood on a car and did a speech, but it was really stupid like "hey, I'm cool!" Dr. Holmes got really mad and it made the national news there was like a helicopter view of me standing on the car, and then my choir teacher from high school wrote this essay that was published in all the newspapers and magazines. It was weird!

Today was weird too with my sore throat... I can sing bass it is that bad. Oh well I'm not alone, both Christie and Jason have sore throats too so I think it is going around... I'm drinking Lemon tea and eating salty foods and stuff... salt is supposed to kill the bacteria in the throat that's why people gargle salt water with a sore throat but I can't it's gross and my sister puked once while doing that. SO I'll just eat a salted pretzel. And lemons i KNEW were good for the throat so Lemon Tea is it.

OK I"m eating now then I have MVOP... my movie is not here yet hope it comes tomorrow.

No comments: