Friday, September 17, 2004

Here we go....

So in order for me to student teach, I have to have 20 hours of observation at the location where I student teach. So I called music teacher at Moweaqua, where I am student teaching. She wants me there on Tuesday at 7:45 AM. Takes me 20 minutes to get there so I'm going to leave at 7:15 at the latest, more likely earlier in case I get lost or take a wrong turn or something which probably won't happen but still I'd rather leave a little window of time just in case. Which means I have to get up at like 6:30 or earlier. Probably more like 6.

Guess I better get used to it.

Branching off of that, she wantys me to look older than the kids, so she wants me to wear a tie and stuff. It probaly won't mattert too much with the elementary kids, but when I student teach high school... that's the whole thing with the goatee. So, I'm considering waiting until I get back here from Christmas.... Let it grow over Christmas vacation and take it from there, instead of waiting a week. These things take time and these things don't look good after a week.

In other news, I got the job at Blockbuster! So I got some extra income to pay off next semester and stuff. Very happy am I.


No comments: