Monday, February 24, 2003

Last night was fun. OK. I went out on a limb and went with Bobby to Champaign with this club. Becky went too. We were meeting about 5 others there too. OK. Bobby's friend from Decatur Park Singers entered this drag queen music pagent, and we went to cheer him on. The club was a gay bar but straight people go there too. It was kind of weird at first but then it was a lot of fun. And Bobby's friend won Miss Teen Champaign but he should have won Miss Teen Illinois because the evening gown competition was stolen from him seriously. But then after the show we went outside and there was like 3 inches of snow on the ground! We didn't get home until almost 3AM. I skipped my history class again (3rd Monday in a row but it's not like we learn anything in that class, he just goes off subject after the first 10 minutes to some subject impacting the world today like the impending war or abortion). I also skipped counterpoint, but that was mainly because I didn't finish my assignment. So yeah. It was fun.

No comments: