Thursday, July 25, 2002

Wow. A week until August. A week until I have to go to Door county for a month. Wow. Time flies SO fast. Why does time go so fast? Time is supposed to go slow. I mean I rememeber times where the day just dragged on. I haven't had one of those days in ages. At least not this summer. The last day that dragged on was September 11th. That was a long day. I mean from waking up to seeing Bush's speech seemed like 2 or 3 days. I havent' had a really long day since then. The only thing is I'd rather have a long day filled with fun and stuff rather than grief or anger or boredom. However the long days filled with fun are very rare.

I have a voice lesson in about a half hour. So I'm going to go. THere is so much on my mind. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night because I had so much on my mind. Last night reminded me of a line from Charlotte's Web.

"Wilbur's stomach was empty and his mind was full. And when your stomach is empty and your mind is full, it's always hard to sleep."

Aint that the truth.

No comments: