Friday, July 19, 2002

My mom is SO dumb. OK. She sees I took this American Idol quiz which took me about a minute and a half to do. I ask her the first question to see who she is. Then she accuses me of having too much time on my hands and gets mad at me. She says "If you put as much effort as you do in stupid little things like that into stuff you really need then you would be much better off." I didn't have anything I needed to do that day. It is summer. There really isn't anything to do. Plus I do get good grades at school! She didn't go to college so she does not know how I feel at college and everything. She pisses me off so much sometimes. Then she asks "What did the mailman say to you today?" He said nothing to me today.

My mom is so techonollogy illiterate! She is never going to make it in society in the future when she retires. She has no idea how to turn on the VCR much less work the computer. She works hard at her business, sure, but then she comes home and lays on the couch and has about 3 huge glasses of wine before falling asleep on the couch. She didn't know that CDs started back at the beginning when you turned them off and put them back in. She thought they started where they left off. She also thinks you need to rewind DVD's. She asks this EVERY time we watch a DVD. We tell her no but she still asks. Her short term memory is crap.

I hate how she drinks so much wine! It totally hinders her. She's fine in the morning but when she starts drinking wine in the afternoon she starts acting annoying and weird. I don't care what dad says she is not doing better. She always complains about how we aren't doing so well financially well then stop drinking wine! She'd save a lot of money she goes through one of those 5 liter boxes about once every four days! And anytime I get mad at her about it she becomes a total bitch. I go to pour the wine down the drain and she threatens to disown me.

Next time I am pouring it down the drain and I don't care what she does. It's her body and brain and liver she is messing with.

No comments: