Friday, July 19, 2002

My sister is in Minoqua for the next 10 days camping with her friend. So I am free from the wrath of her weirdness! Yay!! I still dont' know what choir I am in next year for Millikin. I hope it comes soon. I saw the Little River Band in Oshkosh last night. I felt REALLY young; I went with my parents and my aunt and uncle. I didn't know half the songs but their harmony was AWESOME!! Wow. They blend SO well. It was really cool.

I was surprised at how EJay was voted off on AI Wednesday night! I thought it was going to be AJ and Jim. Well Jim got off too. He wasn't very good, he never had good support and was always a little off tune but Ejay was really good! AJ was just boring and sounds like and NSync memeber. But that's ok.

I got the study guide for the Illinois Basic Skills test today. I am confused by what or if I need to take these other tests too. I need to take this test if I am to become a teacher and the registration seems harder than the actual test! Weird.

Oh well I'll be continuing to write in this as much as I can. In a week and a half I am going to door county for the month. I'm working at the music festival. So I won't be writing in it until probably I get back to school. So ok bye.

No comments: