Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wow I'm actually blogging.

So yeah the past few months have been absolutely insane. I was riffed, spent my days and nights scouring the internet for jobs, applied everywhere, had 1 interview, was hired based on that 1 interview, helped Vanessa look for jobs, witnessed the utter chaos of my old school districts school board meetings (seriously, why aren't those on public access TV?! It's THAT entertaining), realize we need a new place to live because if not we would be driving an hour in each direction, and finally we found one... we move in two weeks.

Vanessa began meetings today and I begin on Thursday. So it's still chaotic. And the baby must feel it because she is kicking up a storm inside Vanessa. It's awesome. I never get sick of that. I try to slap her belly like my brother in law Kyle did, but Vanessa doesn't like it. I don't understand why... ;)

No comments: